Free Download: 

Cohesive iPhoneography Worksheet

Welcome to the Blog

brand strategy co.

FREE TRAINING: 30 Day Insta Strategy in 1 Hour

contact brit

view portfolio

free Training

Welcome to
Brand Strategy Co.

to read the blog, continue scrolling, or choose from the options below.

What to ACTUALLY Post on Instagram

Clients always ask me “But what should I ACTUALLY be posting on Instagram?!” Does this sound like you? Do you feel like you’re constantly saying the same thing over and over? Or do you feel like you’re boring your audience with your constant updates about your business? If so, you’re not alone! Because I know how difficult it is to come up with quality content on Instagram, I’ve put together these tips for what you should ACTUALLY be saying on Instagram. 

80/20 Rule

Have you heard of this rule when it comes to content marketing? Basically, marketers recommend that you share highly valuable and FREE educational content 80% of the time, and spend the remaining 20% of your time promoting your business’s products and services. If you’re looking for more details about, Gary Vee’s book “Jab Jab Jab Right Hook” is fantastic!

Educational Content

Like I said, 80% of the time, you should be sharing highly valuable content that teaches your audience something. You should always tie it back to your business, but you shouldn’t be promotional. For example, you can share tips for using your product in creative ways: “5 Ways to Style a Velvet Duvet Cover”, or you can give tips for preparing for your service: “How to Take the Best Family Photos.”

Want more Instagram education? Sign up for my free training below!

3 Ways to Reach Your Dream Tribe on Instagram

Promotional Content

Your 20% promotional content is the “right hook” that Gary refers to in his book. After providing tons of free value to your audience, it’s time for the ask. Share your new product line, promote your sale, mention your incredible service. But these posts should be spread out. If you’re posting daily, 5-6 of your weekly Instagram posts should be high value, and only 1-2 posts should be promotional.

Watch the IG Live version of this blog post for the full explanation and for more ideas!

What to ACTUALLY Post on Instagram from Brit Chandler on Vimeo.

FREE TRAINING: 30 DAY INSTA STRATEGY IN 1 HOUR

3 Ways to Reach Your Dream Tribe on Instagram

FREE TRAINING: 30 Day Insta Strategy in 1 Hour

In less than 60 minutes, create a kickass strategy that ups engagement & sales!

+ INCLUDES A VIDEO TRAINING!

FREE TRAINING:
30 Day Insta Strategy in 1 Hour

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Leave a reply